Planning Permission, Aldershot, Farnham, Fleet, Farnborough, Godalming and Guildford

Tel: 01252 325 701
Mob: 07966 632 603
Architectural Services


Churchill Design will help you with plans, drawings, Local Authority applications, specifications, schedules, reports and contracts.

Planning Permission

New house construction will always require a planning consent; however, a formal planning consent is not always needed for you to be able to alter or extend your home. There is an amount of work that you can do to your home under Permitted Development. Whilst you do not need to approach the Local Authority for work in this category you may decide to formalise the work using a Certificate of Lawfulness.

This legislation is always being updated and we keep up to date with these changes. We can advise on the alternatives available to you and assist with the definitions and interpretation of these various options.

Network of Specialists

The planning process can be very complicated and there are often situations whereby additional detail provided by third parties may be requested by the Local Authority in order to validate your application. We have built up a network of these third-party trades such as tree specialists, ecologists, habitat experts etc. and we are happy to share these with you and obtain quotations for their services.

We register as your appointed planning agent for the determination period and will keep in touch with your Case Officer and liaise with you at all stages. You can also track the progress of your application on line.

Churchill Design - Aldershot, Farnham, Fleet, Farnborough, Godalming, Guildford and surrounding areas

We offer a free initial consultation at your home whereby we will discuss your requirements with you in detail.